- Wine Tours – Waiheke Custom Wine Tours for private wine tours of Waiheke for up to six people. Call +64 22 692 0995.
- Wine Tours – The aptly named Waiheke Wine Tours provide custom tours to suit any budget, event or occasion. Call +64 21 438 222.
- Art & Culture – If you want to immerse yourself in Maori culture on Waiheke Island then Potiki Adventures is for you. Call +64 9 372 3477.
- Art & Culture – The Waiheke Art Gallery displays a range of exhibitions that inspire and delight – showing the best New Zealand art and promoting local Waiheke artists. Call +64 9 372 9907.
- Fishing Charters – Companies that offer fishing charter services:
Fishing Waiheke: +64 9 372 6237,
Adventure Fishing Charters: +64 9 372 6023,
Waiheke Fishing Charters: +64 9 372 9467, and
Chas’n Tail Fishing Charters: +64 21 0253 8446.
- Community Cinema – The Waiheke Island Community Cinema has been running for over 14 years. It is a charitable trust, run by a board of trustees and volunteers. Call +64 9 372 420:
- EcoZip – The Ecozip is a huge flying-fox that allows you to fly alongside a friend over some of Waiheke Islands most breath-taking views. Call +64 9 372 5646.
- Kayaking – For those who prefer activities on the open sea! Sea Kayak Waiheke offer a range of services, from freedom hire to full day guided tours. Call +64 9 372 5550.
- Off-road Segway – When you take one of the SegWai Journeys you will be immersed in the inner beauty of Waiheke Island – both on and off the road! Call +64 27 545 2323.
- Stand Up Paddle Board – Waiheke Board Riders is a water sports rental company that operates from both Oneroa and Onetangi beaches on Waiheke Island. Call: +64 21 727 794.
- Nature Walks – Walking by Nature offers guided walking tours, retreats and adventures on Waiheke. Experience the natural beauty of Waiheke with friendly and expert guides. Call +64 21 669 722.
- Wildtag, Claybird Shooting, Archery – Wild on Waiheke runs archery, claybird shooting, wildtag, and much more. Wild on Waiheke is great fun for those looking for an active day out. Call +64 9 372 4225.
- Fishing Charters –
- Waiheke Island Tour Operators –
What’s on Waiheke:
- Waiheke Garden Safari is in its 18th year this year! Check out the Garden Safari being held early November. Visit their website to book tickets and found out more.
- The Onetangi Beach Races are held at the glorious Onetangi beach late summer every year. Whether you are racing or just observing, it promises to be a day of fun for all ages.
- The Sculpt Oneroa movement occurs annually over summer, between mid-December and late February. Visit amazing sculptural works dotted throughout the village many of which are available for sale.
- The Waiheke Walking Festival is held annually in mid-November. The event takes place over 9 days featuring dozens of guided walks exploring vineyards, bush reserves and beautiful beaches.
- The Wharf2Wharf fun run occurs annually in January. There are courses of 7 km, 13 km or 25 km and it is up to you whether you walk or run! Be sure to register online if you wish to take part.
- The Waiheke Jazz Festival takes place over the Easter break. It provides an amazing opportunity to hear local and international jazz musicians and singers, at a number of venues around the island.