Vineyards on Waiheke Island
All visitors on Waiheke Island are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing which vineyard to visit for a relaxing long lunch – there are currently over 30 vineyards on the Island!
We strongly advise that you call all vineyards to make reservations and to check opening hours to avoid disappointment. In summer this is essential as visitor numbers are high and some vineyards may be closed to the public for private functions. During the colder months hours are reduce so make sure you call ahead to avoid going hungry (and thirsty!).
- Batch Winery – +64 9 372 3223
Batch Winery is a family owned, state of the art winery located at Waiheke Islands’ highest vineyard.
- Cable Bay Vineyard – +64 9 372 5889
Cable Bay is known as the perfect combination of fine food, award winning wines and breath taking views.
- Casita Miro/ Miro Vineyard – +64 9 372 7854
Miro is the cloest vineyard to Onetangi and has spectacular views looking out to the sea.
- Jurassic Ridge – +64 9 372 6602
Jurassic Ridge is a family owned winery with views overlooking Church Bay and the Hauraki Gulf islands.
- Goldie Vineyard/The Goldie Room – +64 9 372 7493
Goldie Vineyard was established on Waiheke Island in 1978 and has built world-fame for its fantastic wine.
- Kennedy Point Vineyard – +64 9 372 5600
If you are after spectacular views in a relaxed picnic area then Kennedy Point Vineyard is the place for you!
- Man O’ War – +64 9 372 9678
Established in 1993 and spreading across 150 acres of vines Man O’ War is sure to impress.
- Mudbrick Vineyard & Restaurant – +64 9 372 9050
There are wine tastings available at the Cellar Door, and tours of the vineyard if you book ahead.
- Obsidian Vineyard – +64 9 372 6100
You will find Obsidian Vineyard nestled in the hills of Onetangi Valley.
- Stonyridge Vineyard – +64 9 372 8822
Stonyridge has become known for its innovation being the first vineyard on Waiheke Island to focus solely on the production of great red wines.
- Tantalus Estate – +64 9 372 2625
Tantalus Estate is a premium winegrower situated in the heart of the Onetangi Valley on Waiheke Island.
- Te Motu Vineyard – +64 9 372 6884
Te Motu was established in 1988 when the Dunleavy family purchased 30 acres of land on Waiheke Island.
- Passage Rock Wines – +64 9 372 7257
Producing Waiheke Islands most awarded wines; you won’t be disappointed with your trip to Passage Rock.
- Peacock Sky – +64 9 950 4386
Peacock Sky are a 2015 winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence providing a fantastic service!
- Poderi Crisci – +64 9 372 2148
Poderi Crisci is a family owned vineyard and restaurant inspired by Italy and traditional winemaking.